Thursday, July 31, 2014

Anna Grace - First Birthday Banners

Baby Anna Grace's mother Michelle recruited June Cat Cards to create custom banners for her first birthday back in February. She planned beautiful and clever 'Winter One-derland' theme for her party, with white, pink, light blue, and silver making up the color palette.

Michelle wanted the banner to be made up of snowflakes and it turned out just gorgeous! Here are a few photos of the process + the finished products:













What a way to celebrate her daughter's first birthday!

She has since shared with me that she has tucked the banners away in a keepsake box for Anna Grace to have when she is older. So thoughtful! I love it when I find other ladies just as sentimental as I am!

Thanks so much for letting me be included in Anna Grace's special milestone, Michelle!


No comments:

Post a Comment